Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hi I am clementine AKA Clemi. I have had this obsetion with this actress for almost 5 years now and still cant get her out of my head. Now, I know that some of you might be thinking WHAT a girl likeing a femal actress...weird well I don't care I love this person and you don't have to be gay to love an actor the same sex as you. Anyway getting that out of the way. This amazing actress is called Hannah Spearritt and I am deeply in love with her. There I said it. I love her and I have loved her ever since an amazing series came out called Primeval. In my other blog i have done a review on Primeval but I really think you should watch it. If you love dinosaus and sience fiction packed with adventure and action thins series is for you. Any way, Primeval came out in 2008 and I remember my dad telling me about out and telling me to watch it and i am so happy that my dad told me too because it really changed my life.
I watched with my dad and instantly feel in love with the characher "Abby Maitland" who is played by Hannah Spearritt. I liked this character because she was not a girly girl who was always the damsel in desstress but the girl who like to kick ass and always stood up for herself. So ever since i have been watching primeval and loving her through it the whole time. This blog is all about me, Hannah and all thiongs i have been through to see her and meet her.
Clemi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment