Saturday 24 August 2013

New Film!!!!!!!

I have some big news which will bring you Spearritt up... see what I did there... Spearritt instead of spirit...Hannah sp... don't worry...anyway Hannah is in a new up coming film which will come out in 2014. Speculations have confirmed  Hannah is credited in the cast of a new drama movie The Goob. The film is currently in pre-production. Hannah plays the role of Mary and the filming takes place in Norfolk and for you Hannah fans, you will know that that's where she was born and grew up. Confirmed locations are at Swaffham Raceway and Wisbeach. How exiting but that means that Hannah told a little white lie because in a Comic con interview she told us that she might be doing a "theater something". Maybe she did not get the audition even though if I was in charge of casting and Hannah came along to audition I don't know about you but I would definitely cast her. I would not just do that because I love her with all my heart but I would do it because i have seen her act in everything she has done apart from The Seed of Chucky because I watched a bit and it turned out to be her death and I cried because she dies in such a horrible way but I have seen that she can act very well and should do what she wants with out any stupid casting people telling her that she is not good enough. I mean I know that she can't have everything but sometimes it can let you down and disappoint you that someone choose someone else over you. Anyway I am soo excited and have decided that i want to go to the premier and she her and of course watch her film which will be Amaz balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment